Monday, August 30, 2010

weight a minute

Before I got pregnant with baby Little I was running 3/week and doing yoga 1-2/week. I felt great and was starting to feel fit for the first time in a long time. And since we were having a hard time conceiving it was a good way to de-stress. Once I found that I was pregnant I stopped running because my boobs hurt too bad, but I did pre-natal yoga for awhile until vertigo crept in. I didn't gain any weight until 5 months so I was feeling good about my pregnant figure. I ended up gaining maybe 30 lbs all together. 15 I lost after birth and I lost a few more pounds in the subsequent days, but the rest has stuck around and I'm ready to get back into my clothes.

As of today my work outs have been... eh, to say the least. I'm having trouble finding enough time (isn't that always the case?). Between my littles' and house and trying to see C at the end of the day. I've made it about 10 minutes in before I have to stop and take care of something. BUT I say this to say that I think I am going to break down and join a gym. It is a lot easier for me to not get distracted when I am out of the house. Plus if I am paying for something, I will use it... gym membership included.

My goal is to start doing 30-50 minutes 3/week. Right now I weigh 126 lbs and I would like to get back down to 110-115. So, here goes nothing.





1 comment:

  1. we should totally get together and workout once my little gets here! i am sooo ready to be active and get back in shape!

    ReplyDelete