Saturday, August 21, 2010

take one

Today my newest Little is 2 months and 5 days old and I'm getting serious about fitting back into my sz 2 jeans. I know I "just" had a baby, but come on, I'm over feeling like I did. I decided I would try my yoga series that I had been doing pre-pregnancy. 20 minutes in I realized how out of shape I truly am. I kindly thanked my muscles for not giving out on me and decided that I should ease myself back into things. 

That thought coupled with my lack of followthrough lead me to this blog. I've been contemplating one for awhile so now that I want to stay accountable for something (thanks for helping me with that) I'll post my progress - goals, successes and failures. I'll also use this space for my daily life - inspirations, style, children, wife and mama things. 

Thanks for visiting, and if you'd like you can follow me >>

xo
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment