10 reasons why Cody is an amazing dad
(but not limited to)
- He builds the BEST forts. This is no joke, when he's gone and I'm responsible for making the forts the kids give my sheet and chair mess looks of sympathy instead of ones of awe and amazement.
- He loves the Lord and he prays for our babies. He would never pressure a religion on our kids but he will always teach them about our Father and how He provides and loves.
- He evaluates the seriousness of sickness/cuts/scrapes/bruises better than I do. He doesn't freak out.
- He always makes sure each child get enough one-on-one attention.
- He is way more consistent with rules and discipline than I am. If a rule gets broken it will not fly - no matter what.
- He is so intelligent but knows all these silly facts at the same time.
- He plays like he wont get another chance to make these babies laugh and squeal. (he can push our tree swing practically to the moon)
- He is always available. Even if he is out with the guys he will call and say goodnight to Oliver.
- He is not afraid to show physical affection. He will kiss on these boys and get all ooey gooey. I don't ever worry about our kids feeling insecure in their daddy's love for them. AND he isn't afraid to show them how much he loves me.
- He's bold and strong and he will ALWAYS do what needs to be done in order to protect and provide for our family. I know that he would choose their protection over our own. I know that he would work himself to the bone to make sure they never go wanting. I know that he loves our boys so unconditionally that it sometimes hurts. I know that no matter what happens in this life he will never stop trying to teach our sons character and the value of hard work.
He loves us and we'll never stop appreciating that love and devotion.
Happy Father's Day to the best guy for the job