Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spring breeze Sunday

Today the weather is so Gorgeous! I'm not exactly sure of the temp but it has to be close to 60 and the sun is shining bright with a nice cool spring breeze. It can't last, but right now we're enjoying it. The kiddo got to ride his bike and play with sticks and swords with daddy while me and Dash lounged on a blanket in the grass. Several times I almost got up to get my camera but I didn't. So I don't have any pictures. Just trust me that Dash looked adorable taking in the sounds of nature - we have an owl that lives in the tree beside our our and he was hooting away. I love owls.

Since we do not have a babysitter this weekend my hubs and I are just enjoying our evenings after the babies go to sleep. Keeping things as Valentine-y as we can with dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds and espresso beans, Newton's Folly apple cider, and snuggle time during movies. I'm a pretty simple girl and I don't need a whole lot to make me happy... plus I did snag a few tops from UrbanOutfitters on Friday. =)

I hope you all are having a fantastic Valentines weekend with lots of love from family, friends and maybe a few random acts of kindness from strangers.


picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment