Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Quail Stitch/ What I Wore

Today the weather is amazing, it is the perfect spring day- 70 and sunny with a slight breeze; it is the perfect day for a birthday! Happy Birthday to my sister love, Molly, from Quail + Stitch.

Since she is in college and has a class today our parents, and me and my boys decided to meet up with Molly for an early lunch near her campus. I had an amazing salad with fruit and an iced chai (my fave). I forgot my phone in the car so I didn't catch any pictures of us but we had a fun quick little lunch date.

Here is what I wore for this easy casual lunch

Ignore that my hair desperately needs a trim!!

Dancin' to a little Public Radio


Ollie

Stripes are like me clothes anthem

Top: BDG Stripe Tee from UO
Pants: BDG skinny cigaret grazers in black  UO
Sandals: Mossimo hooded flat sandals in olive Target
Earrings: Lucky clothes swap find from Jess
Cutest little jammie-clad boy ever: MINE! 

Be sure to check out PUBLIC RADIO 


ps. first 'What I Wore' post... eeek.


No comments:

Post a Comment