Sunday, October 10, 2010

-3

From the start of this blog I have lost 3 lbs. It doesn't feel (or look) like much, but I only have 7 lbs to go so it is definitely a start. I actually haven't done a whole lot to be totally honest. I have walked with the kiddos on our street (up and back is about 1 mile) and I have done a little yoga and pilates. I was definitely hoping to have been in the gym and running by now but I am trying not to judge myself too harshly. Overall I still fit in my clothes - albeit a tad snuggly - and I have been adjusting to the hustle of having two needy children. Life happens.
So my goal now is to try my hardest to lose the rest of this pregnancy weight by the end of the year. I KNOW that it is going to be difficult for me to turn down loads of pumpkin pie during the Holiday season, but I am willing. For me it isn't just about loosing weight either, it is mostly about health and self- confidence. We all deserve to be happy in our bodies and exercise definitely cures a lot more than jiggly thighs.

Do you have any goals you've set for yourself lately? I'd love to hear how it is coming along for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment