Monday, July 4, 2011

24

On Saturday I turned 24



24
After I woke up from sleeping in I saw these...


And these guys...


And this new white Iphone4 



We got dressed and went out to breakfast and had delicious strawberry crepes and coffee
I got to go shopping and got a cute skirt (to be shown off soon) and after a little stop by the Apple store to get another new phone, because the one Cody bought didn't work =) we headed home for naps....

Then I wanted to check out a few more stores 

and got a new underwear wardrobe from aerie 
and a cute summer scarf

We came home and I made dinner



Kale, sweet potatoes and radish slaw
my beautiful bday flowers


My favorite guys


It was such a perfectly laid back birthday and I couldn't have asked for anything better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment